Customer Success Associate
Location: Ontario (Remote) with the ability to travel 1-2 times per month to the USA
Signal Automotive is revolutionizing the wholesale vehicle market, creating a trusted, efficient edge for dealers, wholesale exporters and importers. With our customized technology platforms, we are streamlining the supply chain through workflow automation and market analysis. We are growing rapidly, which presents an opportunity to grow alongside the business for motivated, high-performing individuals.
We are seeking a Customer Success Specialist based in Ontario Canada to join our growing, global team. You will provide technical, product and business knowledge to proactively support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships, leading technical demos as well as virtual and in-person onboarding across our three product lines. (Wholesale vehicle marketplace, import and export platforms) Partnering with internal stakeholders across sales, operations, and product, you will ensure the smoothest possible customer experience and lines of feedback while escalating issues to appropriate internal resources, as necessary.
- Activate and onboard accounts – including training, best practices, support material, and relationship building.
- Ongoing account and relationship management – updating partners with new product releases, newtraining tools, market trends and best practices.
- Proactively identify customer and partner needs, while working to provide creative insights and solutions that benefit the customer and the business.
- Running point on assigned customer escalations and pulling in additional resources as needed
- Support Sales team as needed through product training and identifying potential revenue opportunities.
- Maintain consistent, well documented customer communication via Hub Spot CRM.
- Additional CS coordination or support material creation as assigned.
Theideal candidate possesses the following:
- 3 – 5 years of customer facing, or account management experience coupled with solid business acumen.
- Experience in the tech industry, SaaS and or product development a plus.
- Proven excellent communication, customer relationship building and management skills.
- Highly organized and self-driven – You love process and understand the importance of preparation.
- Tech savvy; able to explain technical details, requirements, and benefits to non-technical audience
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable speaking in groups of people
- Able to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ability to manage pressure and adapt to a fast paced, evolving environment
- Positive, approachable, collaborative attitude, with a growth mindset.
What we Offer
· Competitive compensation based on experience (55-60K)
· Employer paid benefits – extended heath, dental,vision, life / LTD insurance
· Flexible remote work schedule