Signal Technologies is the only software platform that has automated the $15b Canada to United States used vehicle import market. We help our Canadian Dealers buy, finance, process and sell vehicles to US dealers. For US Dealers, we provide a constant, reliable stream of high quality, late model vehicles that are priced to sell. Signal has driven innovation into the import market that has never been seen before.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant based out of our Surrey, BC headquarters to support the expansion of our financial operations. The ideal candidate is highly organized with a foundational background in bookkeeping. Great communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-growing environment are critical to the role. The role will be a hybrid role with availability to work from home and in office.
The core responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Accurately review and process sales and payable invoices.
• General ledger- business division coding process.
• Customer and vendor onboarding into the ERP system.
• Address vendor and customer queries and follow-ups in a timely manner.
• Manage administration of purchase quotes and sales quotes in the ERP system.
• Intercompany reconciliations and division coding processes.
• Act as a resource for daily delegated tasks from Senior Accountants.
• Prepare month-end requirements, including credit card reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
• Perform reconciliations between internal operating system and the ERP accounting system.
• Other ad-hoc financial tasks as directed by Controller.
The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
• Minimum 2 years' experience performing full cycle accounting functions and month-end close
• Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
• Experience working with ERP accounting systems, preferably MS Dynamics 365- Business Central.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Proficient with Microsoft excel including V Look-up, X Look-up.
• Experience working within a multi-currency company.
• Excellent verbal and email communication skills.
• Must have impeccable attention to detail and be highly organized.
• Must display urgency, responsiveness, and transparency in everything they do.
Compensation and Perks:
• Annual base salary range of $50,000 – 55,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
• Comprehensive extended health benefits package.
• Office perks including company paid lunches, beverages and snacks!
• Flexible hybrid work schedule.
• Reimbursable professional development (PD) opportunities.
Must be able to commute to our office in South Surrey – 358 175A Street, Surrey (no public transit)