Signal Automotive is revolutionizing the wholesale vehicle market, creating a trusted, efficient edge for dealers, streamlining the supply chain workflow, and analyzing market trends using machine learning algorithms. Our business model has a unique combination of a well-supplied marketplace and AI driven insights to help dealers understand what vehicles they should be buying. The result is a one stop shop for dealers to be able to buy 20 vehicles in 20 minutes and know that the vehicles they are buying will move quickly on their lot.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to help drive adoption of our Marketplace with dealers across the US. The right candidate is hungry and looking to drive new business relationships in a massive, untouched market. Signal Automotive is growing rapidly, which presents an opportunity to grow alongside the business for high performing individuals.
Core responsibilities of the role:
- Acquire new dealer accounts through outbound lead generation (cold calls, emails, in person visits, trade shows)
- Drive vehicle sales and increase volume with dealers that you bring on to the platform
- Educate dealers on Signal’s insights on their business, and match with the types of vehicles we can offer them from our marketplace
- Create and maintain strong Dealer relationships while ensuring a positive marketplace user experience
- Relay product requests and opportunities back to our technology team
The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Experience in automotive or ecommerce, or a desire to build this skill set
- Proven sales experience with a track record of meeting sales targets
- Strong self-starter work ethic, desire to learn and adapt on the fly
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong professional written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Focused on personal and professional growth
- Driven, coachable, and competitive, along with a positive attitude in the workplace
Signal’s founders come from a long technology background – not an automotive one. The most common answer we hear from dealers when we ask them why they do things a certain way is “because that’s the way it has always been done!” To us, that is an opportunity for innovation. We take a fresh look at the industry, through the lens of utilizing automation and building tech enabled processes, both internally and externally. This mindset is key for us. Doubling our revenue year over year requires us to constantly reinvent and improve our processes. If you love data, innovation, and working with a strong and supportive team culture, we’d love to talk!
What we Offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience (65-85K OTE)
- Employer paid benefits – extended heath, dental, vision, life / LTD
- Flexible work schedule either remote or hybrid if desired for local staff. Our head office is located in South Surrey,BC.
- Fun and progressive team environment.